Leaders and members with scan attendees access can now manually check-in Members from the mobile app. This is especially helpful for virtual meetings where it will be impractical to use the QR or location based Self Check-In features.
Select the event from the mobile app:
- Click the "checked-in" Members list at the bottom of the app screen
- Click the "outstanding" check-ins
- You can sort Members by first or last name
- Click the button to the right of the Members name to check them in
- Click the "Update" button to update the attendance report for your event
NOTE: As always, the event creator or an event admin can go into the website, find the event in question under the event admin screen and manually check in Members from there.