Admin & E-Board Members can create Events and indicate which Members the event is applicable for.
To create a new Event, the Admin/E-Board Member will navigate to the Event section of Engage.
Select the "+" icon to create a new event.
You will see a pop up to choose the type (or template) for the event.
- Once you select the event type, the event screen will expand.
- You will need to create:
- Applicable Fines.
- This is also where you will indicate:
- If Members should submit excuses if they cannot attend
- Event check-in type: Self Check-In or Scan In
- If Guests are invited to the event (If Guests are invited, you will also be able to indicate if Guest's birthday is necessary for registration.)
You will need to click the "Create" button once you have filled in all the event details.
After clicking "Create" you will be brought to a new screen to select participants.
You can either type a Member's name or click "View Roster" to see a list of Member groups to select.
You can select any Member category types (such as Active Lifetime Members) to include in the event. (When you have New Members you will need to select New Members and Lifetime Members)
Click "Done" once you have selected all Members for the event.
You will see a pop-up to choose whether to notify Members for the event.
Select "Yes" or "No" and the system will process your event and place it on the calendar.