Admin Members can edit a Member's Status (for instance moving a Member from "Active Lifetime Member to Alumni") in the My Access section.
- You will need to select "Manage Users" to see your Chapter's list of Members.
- In order to edit you will need to click the pencil icon to go into "edit mode".
- You can scroll to the Member in the list, or type their name in the search bar at the top.
- Once you have found the Member you need to edit, scroll to the left to find Membership type and select the change you need to make.
- You will need to click "update" and confirm your change with the pop up message from the system.
Note: You will notice that to the left of the search bar is a drop down list to select which Member type you are viewing. The system will auto-select Lifetime Members, but if you need to move Members who are a different status (New Members, for instance) you will need to select them from the drop down bar.