Sign-Up sheets work just like a paper version would, with Members signing up for tasks or shifts through the website or mobile app.
- To create a sign-up sheet you will navigate to the "Communicate" section
- Select "Active Sign-Ups"
- Click the "+" icon to create a new sign-up.
- You will be brought to a pop-up screen where you will need to fill in the applicable information for your sign-up.
- You can create a sign up for a single day or multiple days.
- You can check the box for "Repeat Options for All Days" if the same sign-up options will be relevant for all days.
- Click "Submit" to create your sign-up sheet.
To manage a sign-up sheet select the "reports" icon next to the sign-up sheet or within the detailed sign-up page.
- You will be brought to a page where you can see all those Members who have signed up for each shift.
- To see the sign-ups for other days, select the tab for the date you wish to view.
- If you need to delete a Member who signed up inadvertently for a shift, click the "X" icon next to their name to remove them from the sign up.
- Sign-Up sheets will auto-archive on the date you set as the end of the sign-up period.
- However, sign-up sheets are still viewable by all Members in the archive section.