To create an Achievement, go to My Access > Eboard > Achievement Administration.
- Choose the type of achievement from the drop down menu (once per term or multiple times per term)
- Give the achievement a title/description
- Add any details you want (optional; it will appear under the title of the achievement when the member goes to submit the achievement)
- Check the points box and give it a point value.
- Be sure the "Show in My Achievements" box is checked
- Save Changes
- Review the Achievement
- If everything looks good, click "activate"
- If you need to make changes, click "back to achievement admin listing"
Once you activate the Achievement, chapter members will be able to access it by going to Events > My Achievements.
You have the ability to view, edit, view achievers, export to excel and copy any achievement you have created.