There are 2 places you can add in an event: Events > Calendar > Create Chapter Event or My Access > Eboard> Event Administration
- Choose the Event Template you need from the drop down menu.
Fill in the information for the event
Do NOT check the public box unless you want this event to show up on the calendar of your external site (if you use the MCR provided external site)
Click "Save Changes" at the bottom.
- A pop up box will appear that says "Your event has been created, but has not yet been activated. In order to activate this event, you must first set the invitation list."
- Click "Ok"
- Select the groups you want to invite from the box on the left and move them to the box on the right by clicking the arrows
- Scroll down and review the list to ensure the correct members have been invited.
- Save Changes
- Activate the event by choosing one of the options in the pop-up box:
- Activate and send notifications to members; or
- Activate and do not send notifications.
- If you are adding the event last minute, you may want to send a notification to your members. In that case you will select the "Activate (and send notifications).
- You are all set! You will now be able to see your event on both the Calendar and under My Events