House Rules can be created in any program but must be saved as a HTML file in order to show up correctly on MCR.
How to create the .htm file:
- Open your file in your program of choice (preferably MS Word)
Save as web page
- Make sure the extension is .htm
Once you have done that, you can then upload it on MCR:
- Log into MCR
- Go to My Access > Eboard > Uploads
- At the top, tick the dial to choose House Rules
- Click browse and select the .htm file you just saved
- Click on "Upload House Rules"
- You will see your house rules under the Documents Menu