You will find access to your chapters' external site under My Access > Website . This should be your chapter’s creation. We recommend you take a look at how some of the pages are laid out so you can see how to edit pages when needed.
Here are some things to note:
- As an admin, you can see the external site info...but if you want to designate 1 woman in the chapter as website chair, you will need to give her access under My Access > Manage Users
- You can control your external calendar by putting a check in the public box in any events you want shown.
- The Edit Photo page is just for photos that will show up in your photo gallery and also can be used throughout the site.
- The Edit Files page is for all other files.
- The Edit Pages is where you will customize the content.
Here is a video that will get you more acquainted with the external site - 25:27 minutes.