You will find it under My Access > Website Chair > External Site. This should be your chapter’s creation. I would recommend you take a look at how some of the pages are laid out so you can see how to edit pages when needed.
Here are some things to note:
- You can see your site by going to http://xxx-xxxx.mychapterroom.com/external/ - this is for now...when you are ready to make it public, we will talk about your domain name.
- As an admin, you can see the external site info...but if you want to designate 1 woman in the chapter as website chair, you will need to give her access under My Access > Admin > Manage Users > Lifetime members.
- You can control the Contact Info Page under My Access > Admin > Chapter Contact Info, including your VP-Recruitment info.
- You can control your external links, which show up on the external contact page under My Access > Website Chair > Manage Links...don’t forget the public box.
- You can control your external calendar by putting a check in the public box in any events you want shown.
- The Edit Photo page is just for photos that will show up in your photo gallery and also can be used throughout the site.
- The Edit Files page is for all other files.
- The Edit Pages is where you will customize the content.
Here is a video that will get you more acquainted with the external site - 25:27 minutes.