All Eboard members have access to the File Management area and therefore will have access to all files uploaded there.
To upload a file go to My Access > Eboard > File Management
- If you see the folder you want to put your file under click on it or choose "create new sub-folder."
- Once in the folder of your choice, click on "Upload new file."
- Find your file.
- Put in a description of your file (this is important).
- Do not put a check in "Show File Link on the Documents Menu?"
- If you check this box the file will not only be available to your Eboard but to ALL chapter members as well.
- Click "Upload File."
This file will show up in the folder you choose. The Eboard member will need to know the folder you saved it in to see it.