There is a simple and easy way to warn members about their low points %.
- Go to My Access > Admin > Event Administration > Points Summary
- You will see members that are below the chapters danger % in red
- Click on the button that says "Send out warning emails for low points"
- It will automatically check all members who are below your chapter's accepted point percentage
- Make any changes to the list you need to
- Click "Send Emails"
Below is an example of the format that the emails will use:
Sample Email Format
|Subject:||You are below the threshold of 85% positive points.|
|Message:||You are below the threshold of 85% positive points.
Please remember you have read the bylaws and signed an acknowledgement stating you would uphold the bylaws. Article XIV, Section 4. of the bylaws states:
"Requirement. Active collegiate members must maintain 85% of positive points. Continued failure to meet the required percentage jeopardizes a member's good standing in XYZ Sorority/Fraternity."
Help our Sisterhood?Brotherhood remain strong and viable at our school by participating in the scheduled events. If you have a problem maintaining the required 85%, please schedule a meeting with the standards board.
Note: The content of this email can be changed at any time. If you would like to make any changes, please submit a support ticket.