There are many people who are important to your chapter that may not need to login to MCR. However, for contact purposes, you would like the chapter to know about them. Some of these people include: greek advisors, faculty advisors, accountants, etc. To add an important reference, to go:
My Access > Admin > Manage Users > Important Refs
- Input his/her first name, last name and email address (see example)
- Check the box underneath entitled "Inactive?"
- Click "Save Changes"
- Scroll down and find the person you just entered in the list.
- Input their Phone, Email and Position
- Click "Save Changes" again.
- If you want to change the order in which the Important References appear, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the arrow icons to move the individuals around.